LAS VEGAS BIKEFEST GENERAL CONTEST RULES
These rules apply to all contests conducted by Convexx LLC dba Las Vegas BikeFest (“LVBF”). In certain cases, particular contests may have their own specific rules which will be set forth in contest rules for that particular contest and will be available at the Activity in which the contest is being administered.
Motorcycle Giveaway Rules
- Registrants are eligible to win only one motorcycle
- Winner must be present at the time of the drawing
- Winner will be required to provide proper identification and social security number
- No cash value – winner must take possession of bike or refuse with no optional prize
- Winner is responsible for all dealer costs, licensing, registration, insurance and Federal/State taxes
- Winner must take possession of the bike at the sponsoring dealership location
- Entries must be deposited by 8:00pm on Friday, and Saturday for the applicable days drawing that will be held at 9:45pm in Rally Central.
- Chances of winning are based upon the total number of entrants
HOW TO ENTER AND PLAY
- Unless otherwise noted, one entry per person will be accepted. In the event multiple entries are allowed, each entry must be submitted individually. Mechanically reproduced or software generated entries of any kind will not be accepted. Any materials submitted become the property of LVBF and will not be returned.
- Unless otherwise specified, contests are open to all LVBF attendees who are 18 years of age or older unless the promotion or ticket states that contestants need to be 21 years of age.
- Unless otherwise specified, all prizes or prize certificates must be claimed within 2 minutes at the LVBF activity in which the contest is taking place. Failure to claim the prize within the guidelines states by LVBF will result in a forfeiture of the prize, and an alternate winner may be selected.
- In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival. LVBF is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- Prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
- Contest winners will be selected and notified of their prize in the manner announced by LVBF.
- The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- Taxes and Liability: Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Contest winnings will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service and winners can expect to receive a 1099 tax form for prizes which total more than $600 for the calendar year. Winners may be required to accurately complete and submit IRS Form W-9 to LVBF as a condition of acceptance of a prize.
- By participating in the contest, contestant agrees to have his or her name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation.
- By participating in the contest, contestants hereby release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless LVBF, its licensees, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporation and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advertising and PR agencies, sponsors, advertisers, promotional partners, agents, representatives, and their successors and assigns, and all others connected with them and the contest (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, actions and damages sustained or incurred by participation in the contest and the receipt and use of any prize awarded (if any) through such contest arising in any manner whatsoever.
- Contest winners (and their guests or travel companions, if any) may be required in LVBF’s sole discretion, to sign a liability release and a publicity release. A winner (or his/her parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18 years) must execute and return any required release within five (5) business days from notification or winner will be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. An alternate winner may be chosen by random selection. Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold the Released Parties harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest. Any contestant (or his/her parent or legal guardian, if applicable) who refuses to sign any required release will forfeit any and all prizes.
- LVBF will be excused from its obligation to conduct the contest if its performance is delayed or prevented due to causes beyond its control, including, but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, hurricanes, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- LVBF, its licensee, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporation, sponsors, advertisers and promotional partners, and their assigns and successors are not responsible for failure to conduct or for alterations to the contest due to circumstances beyond the control of any such entity.
- All decisions of LVBF management with respect to the contest are final.
- LVBF reserves the right to end any contest or amend these rules upon public announcement or publication at www.LasVegasBikeFest.com
- LVBF reserves the right to make changes to the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- LVBF is not responsible for any prizes or certificates lost or stolen after the winner has claimed them from LVBF.
- Prizes are awarded ‘as is’ with no guarantees or warranties as to use. Acceptance of a prize releases LVBF, its sponsors, promotional partners and advertisers from all liability and claims concerning the prize, its delivery, and its use.
- LVBF is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize. LVBF is not responsible for (i) lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete or late entries; (ii) telephone or mobile service outages, delays, busy signals, facsimile transmission errors, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call or from sending a text message (if applicable, message and data rates may apply, and LVBF is not responsible for any fees incurred by an entrant for this method of entry); (iii) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technical difficulties.
- By participating in this contest, contestants agree to be bound by these rules. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of LVBF.
- Contestants are required to provide truthful information as part of their entry and LVBF will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. LVBF will disqualify any entry from contestants who do not meet the eligibility requirements and LVBF will also delete any online entry knowingly received from contestants under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Any materials submitted become the property of LVBF and will not be returned.
- No purchase is necessary. The contest is void where prohibited. Contests and promotions are subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the offices of LVBF; 6865 S. Eastern Ave, Suite 101 Las Vegas, NV 89119, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to LVBF.
- In the event a Contest permits entries through the Internet, the rules contained in this section shall apply.
- LVBF is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the Internet, service outages or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches.
- Contest participants using the Internet must provide a valid email address.
- LVBF and sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by LVBF, users, by any equipment or programming utilized in promotions, games or contests, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participant’s ability to participate.
- LVBF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of LVBF corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of game or contest. LVBF, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. All Internet participants agree to be bound by the specific contest rules, and the General Contest Rules appearing above.
- To enter online, you must enter your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, home telephone number and a valid email address in the online entry form. One Internet entry per person and one Internet entry per email address. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible by assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- LVBF, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of LVBF website or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. LVBF further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
WHEN INTERNET CONTEST INVOLVES VOTING
- The use of automatic voting program(s) and/or website(s) is prohibited and will result in nullifying all votes from these programs/websites or disqualification of contestant. Penalty will be the sole decision of the judge(s).
FOR ENTRIES THAT INCLUDE SUBMITTING A VIDEO
- Profanity or nudity is not permitted in video entries. LVBF, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify and/or destroy any entry if or when it is discovered that such entry contains infringing, illegal, indecent or otherwise offensive material or if such entry contains material whose content is deemed at the sole discretion of LVBF to be unsuitable for public viewing, performance or posting via the Internet.
- Each contestant’s video entry must be his/her original creative work and/or property and must not contain copyrighted materials or any other materials, which may be restricted, prohibited, or outlawed by Federal, state or local laws. Contestants are required to obtain a written release from all individuals appearing in the video which grants, the right to use their name, likeness and recorded voice and the right to post the video on its website for the general public to view. Each contestant agrees to hold the Released Parties harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and/or contest, including but not limited to an infringement or alleged infringement of any intellectual property, publicity or privacy right, or violation of any law or regulation, involving the video entry.
FOR ENTRIES THAT INCLUDE SUBMITTING A PHOTO
- Nudity is not permitted in photo entries. LVBF, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify and/or destroy any entry if or when it is discovered that such entry contains infringing, illegal, indecent or otherwise offensive material or if such entry contains material whose content is deemed at the sole discretion of LVBF to be unsuitable for public viewing, performance or posting via the Internet.
- Each contestant’s photo entry must be his/her original creative work and/or property and must not contain copyrighted materials or any other materials, which may be restricted, prohibited, or outlawed by Federal, state or local laws. Contestants are required to obtain a written release from all individuals appearing in the photo which grants LVBF the right to use their name, likeness and recorded voice and the right to post the photo on its website for the general public to view. Each contestant agrees to hold the Released Parties harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and/or contest, including but not limited to an infringement or alleged infringement of any intellectual property, publicity or privacy right, or violation of any law or regulation, involving the photo entry.
FOR CONTESTS PROMOTED ON LVBF FACEBOOK PAGE
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By submission of an entry, a contestant releases Facebook from any responsibility or liability of the Promotion’s administration, prizes or promotion. Contestants are providing entry information to LVBF and not to Facebook.